An injured Darren Sammy finishes it off with 16 off 4 balls

So he's going to talk again. Darren Sammy is also the MoM and the winning skipper: Yeah we needed that today. We did it well to bring it back after the start we had. The credit must go to the bowlers, the way Gul bowled and everyone backed him up very well. I knew when it came to hitting a few balls I was always going to come out. The coach backed me up even when I told him that I couldn't walk. I have been in situations like these before and you look at the equation you need to get. 17 is three hits away and that is what I was thinking. We need to celebrate today and come back hard on Saturday.
"I just needed to hit three sixes. I back myself and they did bowl some balls in my area and we always have these games with Quetta that go down to the wire. I am going to go for an MRI tonight. I've hurt my knee cap but my adrenaline keeps me going. I guess with my experience I keep backing myself to connect these balls," he smiles does Darren Sammy.