Imam-ul-Haq comes up with an emotional tweet

With Imam-ul-Haq ruled out, Pakistan could look to push their current no.3 batsman Azhar Ali to the top and bring in leg-spinning all-rounder Shadab Khan. However, whether Shadab will be able to play in Abu Dhabi will depend on how well he has recovered from his groin injury, which he picked up during the Asia Cup.Sarfraz Ahmed’s side could also resort to explosive opener Fakhar Zaman to partner Hafeez at the top of the order, without moving Azhar Ali from his no.3 position. The left-handed Fakhar Zama, however, is uncapped in Test cricket and has been out of the first-class circuit since October 2017.
Taking to Twitter, Imam wrote, “Salam Everyone as my left finger is fractured wont be able to play next Test match against Australia but I wish all the best to my Team For the next Test match and I will be having Surgery Tomorow in Dubai won’t be able to play for next 3 weeks so pray for my Surgery.”